* via http://theMezz.com/lists

  FAMOUS SEX QUOTES:

Tom Clancy: "I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural,
wholesome things that money can buy."

Steve Martin: "You know "that look" women get when they want sex?
Me neither."

Drew Carey: "Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless
experiences go, it's pretty damned good."

Woody Allen: "Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good
partner, you'd better have a good hand."

Rodney Daingerfield: "If it weren't for pickpockets I'd have no sex life at all."

George Burns: "It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."

George Burns: "Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."

Lynn Lavner: "There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual
arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL."

The creator of this web-based guide earns six figures a
year from his basement. Come read this unique guide for
free right now, and discover exactly how you can make YOUR
living online. (It's easier than you might think.)
http://click.topica.com/caaaiaJb1dhsBb1uab8f/make-a-living-online

http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org