* via http://theMezz.com/lists

 *** Isn't this the truth ? ****

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago:

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting
here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks erode your stomach lining. Chinese
food is loaded with MSG. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the
long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water."

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have eaten or
will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and
suffering for years after eating it?"

A 75-year-old man in the front row stood up and said, "Wedding cake"

The Secret to Younger-Looking Skin in Weeks!
Principal Secret Advanced® Skin Care System helps reverse
visible signs of aging and revitalizes your skin to a
youthful glow. Order Today- satisfaction guaranteed!
http://click.topica.com/caaakjWb1dhsBb1uab8f/PrincipalSecret

http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org