* via http://theMezz.com/lists

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth
$49.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 of the original $1000.

With Worldcom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

If you had bought $1000.00 worth of Budweiser (the beer, not the stock) one year ago,
drank all the beer, then turned in the
cans for the State deposit, you would have $214.

Based on the above, my current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

Chat now for FREE with singles from all over the world!
http://click.topica.com/caaaq1qb1dhsBb1uab8f/Volura

--
http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org