* via http://theMezz.com/lists

A first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a liberal
Democrat.  She then asked her students to raise their hands if they were
liberal Democrats, too.  Not really knowing what a liberal Democrat was, but
wanting to please their teacher, hands exploded into the air like fleshy
fireworks.

There was, however, one exception.  A girl named Lucy had not gone along
with the crowd.  The teacher asked Lucy why she decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a liberal Democrat," Lucy said.

The teacher asked, "Then what are you?"

"I'm a proud conservative Republican" said the little girl.

The teacher, a little perturbed and red-faced, asked Lucy why she was A
conservative Republican?

Lucy proclaimed, "Well, I was brought up to trust in myself and freedom,
instead of relying on an intrusive government to care for me and do all of
my thinking.  My Dad and Mom are conservative Republicans, and I am a
conservative Republican too."

The teacher calmly pointed out, "That's no reason.  What if your Mom and Dad
were both morons?  What would you be then?"

Lucy answered, "Then, I'd be a liberal Democrat."

Finally, a no-hype, step-by-step Guide to Making a Living
from the Internet... The creator of this web-based guide
earns six figures a year from his basement. Come discover
exactly how you can make YOUR living online.
http://click.topica.com/caaat5Vb1dhsBb1uab8f/Bizweb2000

http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org