* via http://theMezz.com/lists

 A lady I know bought a new Lexus. Cost her a lot of money. Two days after
buying it, she brought it back, complaining that the radio was not working.

"Madam, let me explain" said the sales manager, "the audio system in
this car is completely automatic. All you need to do is tell it what you
want to listen to, and you will hear exactly that!"

She drove out, somewhat amazed and a little confused. She looked at
the radio and said "Nelson."

The radio responded, "Ricky or Willie?"

Soon, she was driving down the highway to the sounds of "On the road
again". My friend was astounded. If she wanted Beethoven, that's what
she got. If she wanted Nat King Cole, she got it.

While waiting at a traffic light, the light turned green and she started
off. Off to her right, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a small
sports utility vehicle coming directly toward her. She swerved and
narrowly missed a head-on collision."

"ASSHOLE," she muttered. And, from the radio...
..
"Ladies and gentlemen, the former President of the United States, Mr.
Bill Clinton."

Did you know most sinus infections are fungal and do not
respond to antibiotics? Consumers report success with
colloidal silver.
http://click.topica.com/caaawq2b1dhsBb1uab8f/UtopiaSilver

http://theMezz.com
subscribe to this list by sending blank eMail to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org