The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release
v1.11.6 addresses all known bugs in the v1.11 series. It also brings
one small improvement.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.11.5:
* Make the Linux discovery about twice faster, especially on the CPU side,
by trying to avoid sysfs file accesses as much as possible.
* Add support for AMD Family 17h processors (Zen) SMT cores in the Linux
and x86 backends.
* Add the HWLOC_TOPOLOGY_FLAG_THISSYSTEM_ALLOWED_RESOURCES flag (and the
HWLOC_THISSYSTEM_ALLOWED_RESOURCES environment variable) for reading the
set of allowed resources from the local operating system even if the
topology was loaded from XML or synthetic.
* Fix hwloc_bitmap_set/clr_range() for infinite ranges that do not
overlap currently defined ranges in the bitmap.
* Don't reset the lstopo zoom scale when moving the X11 window.
* lstopo now has --flags for manually setting topology flags.
* hwloc_get_depth_type() returns HWLOC_TYPE_DEPTH_UNKNOWN for Misc objects.
Changes since 1.11.6rc1 are minor.
hwloc-announce mailing list