The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the first
release candidate of v1.11.9.
v1.11.9 addresses all known bugs in the v1.11 series, and brings some
improvements, mostly to the x86 backend.
The following is a summary of the changes since v1.11.8:
* Add support for Zhaoxin ZX-C and ZX-D processors in the x86 backend,
thanks to Jeff Zhao for the patch.
* Fix AMD Epyc 24-core L3 cache locality in the x86 backend.
* Fix the missing pu discovery support bit on some OS.
* Fix the management of the lstopoStyle info attribute for custom colors.
* Add verbose warnings when failing to load hwloc v2.0+ XMLs.
v2.0.0rc1 will likely be released next week. And there will be other
v1.11.x stable releases even after v2.0.0 comes out.
hwloc-announce mailing list