FYI -- "milliways" is www.open-mpi.org and "sourcehaven" is svn.open- mpi.org. So all web, SVN, Mercurial, and Trac services will be disrupted at the time indicated below (read: all Open MPI services). I'm guessing it'll only be a few minutes outage.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Kim, DongInn" <>
Date: September 10, 2009 2:14:48 PM EDT
Subject: [all-osl-users] OSL server reboots

Hi,

We need to have the newer kernels installed on the OSL server machines for the security concerns but they need to be rebooted to put them into effect.

The systems which need to be rebooted are:

    gibson
    milliways
    rontok
    sourcehaven
    wowbagger
    frogstar
    magrathea

The downtime of systems would be at 8:00AM to 9:00AM on Friday, September 11, 2009 due to the rebooting.
- 5:00am-6:00am Pacific US time
- 6:00am-7:00am Mountain US time
- 7:00am-8:00am Central US time
- 8:00am-9:00am Eastern US time
- 12:00pm-1:00pm GMT

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions about this outage.

Regards,

--
- DongInn

--