This problem may go away if we adapt PLPA's approach to sched_[set| get]affinity.

On Nov 4, 2009, at 10:34 PM, Chris Samuel wrote:

----- "Chris Samuel" <csam...@vpac.org> wrote:

> ----- "Jeff Squyres" <jsquy...@cisco.com> wrote:
>
> > K.  Clear for a final rc / release?
>
> Go for it, am just about to go run a training course
> now so won't be available until this arvo Melbourne
> time..

Seems fine with PGI, Intel and GCC on AMD64, so I
thought I'd give it a whirl on our old SLES9 PPC64
cluster with XLC, that whinges about the usual params
unused, but also says:

"topology-linux.c", line 146.33: 1506-280 (W) Function argument assignment between types "unsigned int" and "struct {...}*" is not allowed.

cheers,
Chris