On Dec 17, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> > I see you added some casts, too. ;)
>
> Yes, but carefully :p

Fair 'nuff.  :-)

> > Re make check - I know it exists, but it was difficult to integrate the
> > embedded test in with the existing "check" target because the embedded test
> > effectively needs a full hwloc tarball to compile against.
>
> Ok, but you could also just run make check in the standalone version
> already.

Yes, and you still can (and it works).  But it doesn't call the embedded test
because of the reasons I mentioned.  Note, too, that the "make check" in the
top-level directory does not test embedded functionality; that's why I created
a specific test for it.  If someone can think of how to blend all that stuff
together, I'm all ears!  :-)

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com