Le 25/06/2010 15:50, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

% ./utils/hwloc-ps
I guess it just means you don't have any process bound to some proc.
Ah -- the documentation says:

hwloc-ps

hwloc-ps lists all processes currently running on the machine with their
corresponding binding according to the hwloc topology.

And the man page says:

        hwloc-bind - List currently running processes and their binding.

(obvious typo there s/hwloc-bind/hwloc-ps/ -- I'll fix)

...leading me to believe that hwloc-ps shows *all* processes and if any process
is bound to something, it'll show what it's bound to.

It shows all processes only if -a is given. Otherwise, only processes that are bound to something are shown.

Brice