Le 28/07/2010 18:53, Brice Goglin a écrit :
> Actually no, but it's very hard to see :)
>   lstopo - | egrep "(NUMA|Group)"
> shows that Group4#0 only contains Group3#0 and #1.
> Group3#2 is directly a child of the machine (the indentation is smaller).

For the record, this is caused by the fact that Group objects are
ignored when they bring no new hierarchy (when they have a single child
or are the only child of another object). Group4#1 is created first and
removed later. I don't think there's any way to change this default
behavior with the current API. Maybe we should have something
intermediate such as "ignore what does not bring no new hierarchy if you
can remove the entire level" so that we don't get only half of Group4 level.

Brice