Le 30/10/2010 00:55, Jirka Hladky a écrit :

> L3, one

> BTW, it's Intel Itanium2 9140N CPU with 18MB of L3 cache.

It looks all Itaniums (even the latest 93xx ones) have per-core L1/L2/L3
caches. Nothing is ever shared between cores. So a best workaround would
be to use the core cpuset (both threads) when the cache cpuset is wrong
(instead of using the thread cpuset like we do right now). I'll likely
commit that later.

Brice