Le 30/11/2010 15:03, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> On Nov 30, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>

>>> How's this, instead?  I made a few minor changes:
>>>
>>> - prefixed each line of the legend (the "physical IDs" line was confusing
>>> to me without a prefix)
>>> - fixed logic for terminating timestamp string
>>> - moved all the legend logic inside "if (legend)"
>>>
>> That looks good to me.
>>
> Cool.  Committed to trunk and v1.1.
>
> What's left for v1.1?

I discussed with some "random" people about the "p" prefix in physical
mode. It's not clear whether removing it from the graphical output is a
good idea or not. People already have a hard time trying to understand
all this logical/physical index stuff...

By the way, we talk about "index" instead of "ID" almost everywhere. So
should we use "index" in the legend too?

Brice