On 1/18/2012 9:55 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

I'm getting an issue with the topology-solaris-chiptype.c work on
Solaris 10: in the ProcessorType case, the returned value does not look
like a readable string, I'm getting "ยจ", which consequently poses
problems in the xml parser. Of course, googling picl_get_propinfo
"ProcessorType" returns... topology-solaris-chiptype.c ...

Can somebody have a look?

Can you point me which parent workspace you are using and what type of machine you are running on?
I'll see if I can ferret out the issue.

--
Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631