Ok.  This is kinda what I assumed your response would be.  :-)

Let me talk to Dave Goodell later today, who just recently went through
converting MPICH from SVN -> Git, and see what kinds of things we need to do to
get the ball rolling here, and what kinds of dragons we should expect to
encounter along the way.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com