Hello,

I just pushed some changes to the new "x86-common" branch in hwloc's git.
You should be able to use it from the Xen component with:

  hwloc_x86_discovery(topology, nbprocs /* total number of PUs */,
HWLOC_X86_DISC_FLAG_CPUINFO|HWLOC_X86_DISC_FLAG_CACHES, func, data);

func must be something like:

static int hwloc_x86_xen_cpuid(void *data, unsigned pu,
                            unsigned *eax, unsigned *ebx, unsigned *ecx,
unsigned *edx)
{
  /* PU is the physical PU number */
}