Hi Brice,
I'm a PhD Student in Argentina (SouthAmerica). Now, i'm focus on
hybrid computing and mapping technics for clusters multicore.

i'm using hwloc to discover the nodes architecture ... the multinode
topology detection will be great for me! because i will try to make
that in the nearless future.

Cheers!
Marcelo