Hi,
I'd like to bind a process to a cpuset, so that when it spawns on several threads, those are trapped on that cpuset.

In order to do so, I want to define my own cpuset. Let's say I want it to include HWLOC_OBJ_CORE 2 and 5. How can I create this cpuset? The bitmap api sounds like the solution to me, but I couldn't relate the indexes in there into HWLOC_OBJects of any type...

So the question is two fold. On one hand I want to set up my own cpuset. On the other hand, I'd like to know if binding a process in there would lock its spawned threads.

Thank you,
Albert