Brice Goglin, le Tue 13 Mar 2012 17:10:45 +0100, a écrit :
> > More investigation shows that the code currently assumes group (and
> > processor) masks to be 32 bit, which is not true on 64 bit systems.
>
> No. What it assumes is that you have a sane compiler where ulong is not
> 32bits on 64bits systems :)

Nothing says that an ulong is 64bit on a 64bit system. Only intptr_t can
be assumed to be 64bit. That's why we have HWLOC_BITS_PER_LONG actually.

In my memory I took care in the windows case that longs are 32bit, and
used DWORD for ulong. But since I had no test machine, I couldn't
promise it was working :)

Samuel