Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:46:25 +0200
From: brice.gog...@inria.fr
To: hwloc-us...@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [hwloc-users] hwloc error with "node interleaving" disabled

    Hello

      You sent the test.output file instead of test.tar.bz2 so I can't
      check for sure. Anyway I guess this is yet another buggy AMD
      platform with magny-cours/interlagos/abu-dahbi Opterons (61xx,
      62xx or 63xx).

      Sometimes upgrading the BIOS/kernel helps. Sometimes not.

      Some L3 caches will be missing in the hwloc topology because of
      this bug, it's likely not important for the vast majority of HPC
      libraries.

      You may hide the warning by setting HWLOC_HIDE_ERRORS=1 in your
      environment.

      Brice