Hi

When I try to update my package using fink (fink update-all) on my MAC (using
OSX 10.8.5), I got the following error message

Can't resolve dependency "xcode (>= 5.1)" for package "hwloc-1.10.0-2" (no
matching packages/versions found)
Exiting with failure.

Can someone tell me what is wrong?  I am relatively novice at using fink.

Thanks
Robert

[www.heptares.com]<www.heptares.com><http://www.heptares.com>

It is intended for the exclusive attention of the addressee stated above and
should not be copied or disclosed to any other. If you have received this
transmission in error, please make no use of its contents and contact the
sender. Contact and registered office address: Heptares Therapeutics Limited,
BioPark, Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3AX. Company
No: 06267989