Hello
I am interested in seeing the patch, at least. If it isn't too
intrusive, we could easily apply it.
I am surprised to hear that openat fails on Android. I don't remember
having to disable it last time I tried (on Android 4.0 or 4.1 iirc). But
I was building natively (basically just cross-compiling for armv7 and
static linking), maybe you're doing something different that comes with
different constraints?
I'd like to have lstopo available in the play store too (I only had a
textual version last time I tried :))
Brice