Ah ok now I remember we've seen the same issue 4 years ago.
https://mail-archive.com/hwloc-users@lists.open-mpi.org/msg00816.html
Basically the Cray compiler claimed to be GCC compatible it was not. But
that users explicitly requested the cray compiler to behave as GNU with
"-h gnu". Did you pass any option to the compiler?

We could workaround the issue by not using __builtin_ffsl() when we
detect the cray compiler, but that would be overkill since earlier
versions worked fine. Do you have ways to report bugs to Cray? Or
install a different cray compiler version?

Brice