See
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/building-a-native-application-for-intel-xeon-phi-coprocessors
where it says "From a console, set the SINK_LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the location
of the Intel compiler runtime libraries for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors and
to the location of any other dynamic libraries required by the application."

If that page isn't sufficient to resolve, please post on Intel developer
forum and privately send me a link to your post so I can forward it
internally.

Best,

Jeff

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:45 AM, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thiba...@inria.fr>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Jacob Peter Caswell, on Tue 17 Jan 2017 11:43:07 -0600, wrote:
> > However, I'm still getting some make issues. After running make, I'm
getting
> > the following output:
> >
> > x86_64-k1om-linux-ld: warning: libimf.so, needed by
/home/caswell/hwloc/hwloc
> > /.libs/libhwloc.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
> >
> > I tried searching for any resolutions, and saw that it might be from an
> > improperly configured $LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.
>
> Almost :) ld doesn't look at $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but $LIBRARY_PATH. It'd
> ld.so (at runtime) which looks at $LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
>
> Samuel

Jeff Hammond
jeff.scie...@gmail.com
http://jeffhammond.github.io/