Hi,

I seem to be stuck. What I would like to do, is us lstopo to generate
files that I can plot on another system (the nodes lack the necessary
libraries for graphical output).

That is, I would like to see something like
lstopo --only core --pid ${pid} --taskset --no-io --no-bridges
--append-legend "PID: ${pid}" -f hwloc-${pid}.png

But I need to output to XML instead, and plot on another machine, e.g.

lstopo --only core --pid ${pid} --taskset --no-io --no-bridges
--append-legend "PID: ${pid}" -f hwloc-${pid}.png
Then on another machine,
lstopo --input hwloc-<number>.xml output.png

Where, the --pid shading of cpusets is produced in the output.png.
This does not seem to work. I am fairly new to lstopo, is it possible
to achieve this functionality? (I would also like to preserve the
append-legend  stuff, but I could work out a way to do that on the
other host.)

Thanks,

James