Jeyaraj --

I think what we need is a bit more specific information in order to help you.
Everyone's system is setup differently; we don't know how yours is setup.  For
example:

- What version of hwloc did you install?
- Where did you get the RPM for hwloc?
- How exactly are you testing?
- You mentioned that you installed an hwloc RPM -- did you look at the RPM
contents to see if it includes the hwloc-dump-hwdata command?  (e.g., "rpm -ql
hwloc")
- If you're using hwloc from that RPM and something is not there that you
expect to be there, you might want to contact the maintainer of that RPM (e.g.,
look at "rpm -qi hwloc")
- ...etc.

When you check the contents of the hwloc RPM, you might notice that
hwloc-dump-hwdata might well be installed in the sbin directory, not the bin
directory.  A wild guess: perhaps your PATH does not include the sbin
directory...?

> On Mar 2, 2017, at 8:25 AM, Marco Atzeri <marco.atz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 02/03/2017 11:56, jeyaraj wrote:
>> Hi,
>> All rpm file and tar file also installed. Not working
>>

> a bit vague, and we have no crystal ball to look on your system.
>
> Are you sure the package is properly installed ?
> How you did the verification ?
> Should you not ask on the mailing list for help of your system,
> what ever it is, instead of asking here ?

Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com