Hello

This sound very interesting, likely what we want for
https://github.com/open-mpi/hwloc/issues/54

I couldn't test it yet (dnf on Fedora25 says nothing provides
python2-hwloc even that package is installed in version 2.3.1). Do you
plan to put python-hwloc (and maybe pianofish too) in pypi? It would
simplify things for many people, from what I understand.

Thanks