Yes I think that’s the issue and I can’t resolve it with any usual trick to
switch to the glibtool version. Been having issues with this new Mac, so I’ll
keep working that angle for now. I got a little further using the download
tarball, but I can’t seem to reliably build anything by command line yet so
it’s probably a system issue with my machine.

Thanks,

Robin Scher
ro...@uberware.net
+1 (213) 448-0443