* From Simon Spero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wouldn't it be great if there were ports for a monitor and Mouse, like
on the Mackie 8-bus? That would let you manipulate those tricky bits
using a piano-roll view, and get at bits of the job menu with a quick
click.
The parts couldn't cost more than about $30, and thats pretty generous.

Yes, I know I can just dump the pattern to disk and load it into
cakewalk, but I've got the box sitting in front of this great big Sun
monitor next to a Keyboard/Monitor switch, and I'm lazy

Simon