Title: Message

A man suffers a serious heart attack and is rushed into open heart bypass surgery.

When he awakes, he finds that he is in the care of nuns at a Catholic Hospital.

As he is recovering, a nun asks him some questions regarding how he is going to pay for services.

He is asked if he has health insurance.

He replies in a raspy voice, "No health insurance."

The nun asks if he has money in the bank. He replies, "No money in the bank."

She asks, "Do you have a relative who could help you?"

He responds he only has a spinster sister who is a nun.

The nun gets a little perturbed and announces loudly that, "Nuns are not spinsters. Nuns are married to God!"

The patient replies, "Oh, OK... then send the bill to my brother-in-law."

THE END
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org