A stockbroker parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show
it
off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a truck comes
flying
along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.

Distraught, the broker grabs his mobile and calls  the cops. Five
minutes
later, the police arrive. Before the cop has a  chance to ask any
questions,
the broker starts screaming hysterically,"My Porsche, my beautiful
silver
Porsche is ruined. No matter how long it's  at the panel beaters it'll
simply
never be the same again!"

After the  stockbroker finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes
his
head in  disgust. "I can't believe how materialistic you bloody
stockbrokers
are," he  says. "You lot are so focused on your possessions that you
don't
notice  anything else in your life." "How can you say such a thing at a
time
like  this?" snaps the broker. The policeman replies, "Didn't you
realise
that your  right arm was torn off when the truck hit you."

The stockbroker looks down "FUUUCCK" He screams. "Where's my Rolex?"

THE END

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org