thijs van severen wrote:

> Btw how are ui translation managed? These are compiled together with
> the rest of the code i guess?

The translations are managed with the gettext-system. It is similar to
the way we're handling the manual translations now.
The translators are using an editor to translate the .po file (like
kbabel on linux). Then they send the resulting files
to this list and i (or anyone else with svn access) will include them.
We have translation-methods ( for example 'trUtf8("hello world") in the
our code which are using the translation dictionaries to lookup the
terms which should be translated.
- Sebastian