I'll check out the win build right now
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: thijs van severen
  To: hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 4:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [Hydrogen-devel] Launch Site and 0.9.5 ?

  just added this link to the download page

http://popez.org/~wolke/hydrogen/packages/windows/Hydrogen0.9.6-preview-release.exe
    >> it called 0.9.6 preview release. but this is imo not so important. it
would be cool
    >> if somebody with source forge access can put this installer on the sf
server.
    >> it fix a "working dir" problem with desktop entries. also it support the
latest jack for windows
    >> version. also it include some smaller bugfixes and disable the cmd error
output. at least it is a release
    >> build which comes with compile optimizations.
    > This one is at sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hydrogen/files/Hydrogen/0.9.6%20Binaries/hydrogen_0.9.6-alpha1.exe/download

    Ah, i forgot to mention that i renamed it to "-alpha1" to fit better
    into our naming scheme (alpha/beta/rc).

    - Sebastian

  Index, Search & Analyze Logs and other IT data in Real-Time with Splunk
  Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT data generated by your
  applications, servers and devices whether physical, virtual or in the cloud.
  Deliver compliance at lower cost and gain new business insights.
  Free Software Download: http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-dev2dev