Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:01:49 +0300
schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> There are several places where i18n is utterly broken.
>
> 1. The pianoroll mode toggle is cropped when translated
> (hydrogen-095-drum-instr-mode.png)
possible fixed in rev 2173. i stretch the button + 10 px

> 2. The LED that indicates status changes on top gets terribly broken
> when I start switching various modes, besides I never see cyrillic
> letters there (hydrogen-095-status-led.png)

don't know what happens. here everything is fine. so i can not debug this
problem :(.
if you sure this is a real bug please create a ticket.

> 3. "Auto-Stop-note" and its tooltip from
> gui/src/InstrumentEditor/InstrumentEditor.cpp never made their way to
> TS files.
fixed in rev 2173

> 4. The playlist editor has an unstranslatable "no Script" message.
fixed in rev 2173
info! the "no Script" string is saved in old existing h2playlist files. only if
you create a new playlist entry
you get the tranlated string. so don't wonder if you find the old "no Script"
entry if you open old playlists.

greetings wolke