Hi guys

Yesterday i sent out a mail (see below) to all the people that have done
some translating for hydrogen in the past (manual, gui, site)
I collected a nice list of 20 contacts.  4 emails no longer exist, but i
already got a positive response from 4 people !  :-)
I'm sure that this number will go up in the next days :-)
If you also want to help with translating, but you did not receive this
email, dont hesitate to contact me via the mailing list.

grtz
Thijs

"Hi All !

My name is Thijs and i'm currently helping out with the development of
Hydrogen (the best drum machine ever made ;-)
I'm mainly working on documentation (manual, website) and also some
translation.

I am sending you this mail because i found your names on the Hydrogen forum
on posts that are related to the translation of Hydrogen.

First of all, i got your emails from the hydrogen forum (i have admin
privileges so i can view your email addresses) but i guarantee you that your
emails will not be made public (that's why i have put you all in BCC)
Second, if you are no longer interested in helping out with translating just
let me now and i will never bother you again (that's a promise ;-)

In the next couple of weeks we will do our best to release a new Hydrogen
build (0.9.5) and also launch a brand new site !
This 0.9.5 build and the site will have limited multilingual support to
start with, but we are hoping to change that ... with your help :-)

There is quite a bit of work to be done since the manual has been updated
completely and the new site (drupal based) has multilingual support so all
pages can be translated.  On top of that the GUI of the new 0.9.5 also
contains some new elements (compared to the 0.9.4) so this also needs to be
translated.

Before you all start to translate like man men, let me just say that it is
_not_ the intention to get the translations into the upcoming 0.9.5.
Instead we would like to take a couple of months (depending on the response
to this mail) to make _good_ translations of the manual, the application
(gui) and the site.

For now i'm just curious how many of you are willing to help out, and with
what part (gui, manual, site)

Sounds cool ?
if so, you can reply to this mail, or send a mail to the hydrogen
development mailing list (hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net)

Hope to hear from you soon !
Thijs"