hi all !

A couple of days ago i was contacted by a reporter that works for
the Finnish music magazine Riffi (see riffi.fi) asking me for a hires image
of the H2 logo for the article he is writing about Hydrogen :-)
I have sent the requested file + also told him about the upcoming 0.9.5 and
the new features (+ the new site).
This is his response :

"Thijs,

PNG was great, thank you!  And wow, great features coming up in next
version, can't wait. I plan also to do an article for Riffi "web specials",
where I connect Wii Rock Band drums to Hydrogen. I could mention 0.9.5.
features in that article, too.

Esa

The article will be published in April - May."