Hi Alexandre

i know that Mauser (and Wolke ?) is preparing the 0.9.6 to be moved to trunk
+ he has added the tabbed interface to it.  Once it compiles OK it will be
moved to trunk
@Mauser : can you comment ?

short term plan is to get as many translations as we can for the 0.9.5 and
once there is enough input (and possible bugfixes for the 0.9.5) we should
be able to release a 0.9.5.1
the next step would then be a 0.9.6 (aka 'undo branch')

i will take a look at the trac page and see if i can add some sort of
timeline for the upcoming milestones (if that's ok with you guys)

grtz
Thijs