On Tuesday 05 April 2011 07:53:17 thijs van severen wrote:
> hi all!
>
> Just checked hydrogen-music.org and guess what saw. ..  the new site :-)
> Great work Wolke,Sebastian, Comix and everyone that helped build the site!!
>
> Check it out (and report problems here)

Nice to see the new site online!

But I was a bit confused when looking at the download page.
Currently the page shows quite a lot of different version numbers and people
might get confused and download a wrong version.
At first it shows an alpha windows version, then the download links for Debian
0.9.5, 0.9.4, 0.9.5 beta, ...

Wouldn't it be simpler and clearer if you put all the download links
(binaries, source, beta for MacOSX and ubuntu,...) for 0.9.5 on top
Afterwards come all the links for 0.9.4 marked as 'Older stable version'
And at last the links for 'In development' versions like the 0.9.6 windows
build and a link to the trunk.

And the following url can be added as well, it contains the 0.9.5 hydrogen
release.
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed/standard

Regards,
Pieter