On 04.05.2011 15:04, Per Andersson wrote:
Hi!

Sorry if I am pointing this question at the wrong place.

I am the editor for a series about free software running in a Swedish
newspaper called Fria Tidning (the free newspaper). Each week we
run program tips, next week will touch on music production software
and I am going to include Hydrogen!

Is there any SVG of the Hydrogen logotype? I found one on Wikipedia
but it does not seem to be the current logotype.

The series is available online (in Swedish, don't know what online
translation engines makes of it).
Hi Per!

I don't know if the attached image is the same as the one thijs send
to you, but it is the only one we have in our repository.
HTH,
Sebastian