Another quick question. I have seem that you have some .pro projects. So
I guess you use sometimes qmake, but at the end what you really use is
scons. Dont you use any kind of IDE like qt-creator? Do you usuualy use
vim o any other text editor to develop, or do you use qt-creator
instead. If you have .pro project, what dont you use qmake instead scons.?

As you can see, I want to learn as much as possible from you ;-)