hi Sebastian
i just tried to build the 'future' branch but i get this :

*CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:130 (FIND_PACKAGE):*
*  By not providing "FindQt5Widgets.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
project*
*  has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by*
*  "Qt5Widgets", but CMake did not find one.*

*  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Widgets"
with*
*  any of the following names:*

*    Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake*
*    qt5widgets-config.cmake*

*  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Widgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set*
*  "Qt5Widgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If*
*  "Qt5Widgets" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has*
*  been installed.*

i checked and it looks like all the correct qt5 libs are installed, but i'm
probably just missing something obvious (as usual ;-)
any tips ?

grtz
Thijs

follow me on my Audio & Linux blog <http://audio-and-linux.blogspot.com/> !