Hi Sebastian

yes, i figured it out :-)  and it's working pretty good :

there are 4 states :
'green arrow' = pattern is playing
'no arrow' = pattern not playing
'yellow arrow' = pattern qued = pattern will be active when the pattern
loops
'red arrow' = pattern is currentky playing, but will be de-activated when
the pattern loops

now i'm fighting git(hub) and trying to get everything in my github repo so
i can make a pull request
i'm using this wiki page as guide :
https://github.com/hydrogen-music/hydrogen/wiki/How-to-contribute-code-using-Github
(that i created ages ago and now is outdated of course ...)

so expect to see some messed up pull requests from me :-)

grtz
Thijs