Hello Sebastian.

I'm NOT Heitor, so you'd sent your mail to the wrong address. ;)

Rainer Steffen Hain

Gesendet: Freitag, 09. Februar 2018 um 23:25 Uhr
Von: mau...@smoors.de
An: hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Hydrogen-devel] I want to share my drumkits
Hello Heitor!

First of all, sorry for the late reply!! We could assist you with
hosting those drumkit on Sourceforge. The requirement for hosting it on
sourceforge would be that your drumkit is published under an open source
license (https://opensource.org/osd). In my understanding of your
situation, the author of those samples has to put the samples under such
a license before you could publish your drumkit.

Best regards,
Sebastian