Hi Jeremy,

it seems that the GitHub permission model is not per organisation, but per repository. Which led to the fact that no one beside me had access to the new documentation repository :-/ . I've added you now to the documentation repository (and will do so with the other developers who have write access to our main repo).

Best regards,
Sebastian