Hi Sebastian and all.

I've just checked the website (as everyday) and it is still down.
Is there any news on this side?

Cheers,
Olivier

Le 2018-05-07 22:42, treb...@tuxfamily.org a écrit :
Le 2018-05-07 22:42, mauser a écrit :
Hi Steve! (and everyone else..)

i can't change the DNS settings by myself, so a *real* move to Github
Pages is not possible at the moment. But i've used the static pages
generated by jekyll to host the static site on the old host. As i
understand the situation, the administrators of the server are
currently analysing the security problem and are trying to put
everything back online. So i can't say when the (intermediate) site
will be back online.

Migrating to other platforms is not a solution at the moment, simply
because we do not have control of DNS. But i will ask Comix again
about it.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Thanks for keeping us in the loop mauser.
And thanks to everyone working on this issue.

Best,
Olivier