Thanks for the info. Carl - I've always found the truckers to be
interesting.
Along those lines I've recently been interested in UPS - and Value Line
noted in the trucking commentary:

UPSÂ’ pending acquisition of less-than-truckload carrier Overnite
Transportation, illustrates a trend in freight hauling, namely monster
companies offering a full line of freight services (i.e., longhaul,
shorthaul, and next-/two-day package delivery).

Does that mean that the trucking industry will see a bunch of
consolidation - if so have any thoughts about UPS or FedEx for that matter
- UPS seemed to be the number one co. to me.

Ev

----
You can read and write messages or change your subscription options at the
i-club-list web site at http://lists.better-investing.org.  Log in using your
e-mail address.

You are currently subscribed to i-club-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe simply send an e-mail to this address:

   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]