\o/ \o/~~~~~~~~(((( Hidup oleh Roh, Dipimpin oleh Roh, Gal.5:25 ))))~~~~~~~\o/
\o/

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

daily devotional

Evening ...

Micah 5:2
Whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

  The Lord Jesus had goings forth for His people as their representative before
the throne, long before they appeared upon the stage of time. It was "from
everlasting" that He signed the compact with His Father, that He would pay
blood for blood, suffering for suffering, agony for agony, and death for death,
in the behalf of His people; it was "from everlasting" that He gave Himself up
without a murmuring word. That from the crown of His head to the sole of His
foot He might sweat great drops of blood, that He might be spit upon, pierced,
mocked, rent asunder, and crushed beneath the pains of death. His goings forth
as our Surety were from everlasting. Pause, my soul, and wonder! Thou hast
goings forth in the person of Jesus "from everlasting." Not only when thou wast
born into the world did Christ love thee, but His delights were with the sons
of men before there were any sons of men. Often did He think of them; from
everlasting to everlasting He had set His affection upon them. What! my soul,
has He been so long about thy salvation, and will not He accomplish it? Has he
from everlasting been going forth to save me, and will He lose me now? What!
has He carried me in His hand, as His precious jewel, and will He now let me
slip from between His fingers? Did he choose me before the mountains were
brought forth, or the channels of the deep were digged, and will He reject me
now? Impossible! I am sure He would not have loved me so long if He had not
been a changeless Lover. If He could grow weary of me, He would have been tired
of me long before now. If He had not loved me with a love as deep as hell, and
as strong as death, He would have turned from me long ago. Oh, joy above all
joys, to know that I am His everlasting and inalienable inheritance, given to
Him by His Father or ever the earth was! Everlasting love shall be the pillow
for my head this night.

     Romans 1:18-19
     (18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness
and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; (19) Because
that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto
them.

      Not only does Satan's deception play a part in man's separation from God,
but God's Word also shows that there is a willfulness involved in man's choice
of the direction in which he is headed. Men "suppress the truth in
unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest to them"!

      In his deception, Satan has been so forceful, his argument so "good,"
that sincere men will argue and fight against God, thinking they are serving
God. Jesus prophesied that people will kill in the name of God and think,
sincerely, that they are doing God a service (John 16:2). How effective Satan
has been—and is—with his deceptions!

      If he has been that effective in deceiving people, how wide is the gulf
that separates mankind from God? It is so wide that in the Parable of Lazarus
and the Rich Man in Luke 16, it is described as "impassable," and so it is. Sin
brought death, and for humans to bridge the gap to eternal life is impossible.

      Mankind is in a horrible state when one looks at it from the evidence
that God has on His side. We deserve every bit of pain, torment, hurt, and
anxiety that might come our way. We have no basis at all for complaining to God
that we deserve His mercy and forgiveness. God has every right, based on our
sinful activities, to do what He could do, but in His mercy, will not do.

      John W. Ritenbaugh
      From  Division, Satan, Humility

 .
daily devotional

Morning ...
Mark 11:22
Have faith in God.

  Faith is the foot of the soul by which it can march along the road of the
commandments. Love can make the feet move more swiftly; but faith is the foot
which carries the soul. Faith is the oil enabling the wheels of holy devotion
and of earnest piety to move well; and without faith the wheels are taken from
the chariot, and we drag heavily. With faith I can do all things; without faith
I shall neither have the inclination nor the power to do anything in the
service of God. If you would find the men who serve God the best, you must look
for the men of the most faith. Little faith will save a man, but little faith
cannot do great things for God. Poor Little-faith could not have fought
"Apollyon;" it needed "Christian" to do that. Poor Little-faith could not have
slain "Giant Despair;" it required "Great-heart's" arm to knock that monster
down. Little faith will go to heaven most certainly, but it often has to hide
itself in a nut-shell, and it frequently loses all but its jewels. Little-faith
says, "It is a rough road, beset with sharp thorns, and full of dangers; I am
afraid to go;" but Great-faith remembers the promise, "Thy shoes shall be iron
and brass; as thy days, so shall thy strength be:" and so she boldly ventures.
Little-faith stands desponding, mingling her tears with the flood; but
Great-faith sings, "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee;
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee:" and she fords the stream
at once. Would you be comfortable and happy? Would you enjoy religion? Would
you have the religion of cheerfulness and not that of gloom? Then "have faith
in God." If you love darkness, and are satisfied to dwell in gloom and misery,
then be content with little faith; but if you love the sunshine, and would sing
songs of rejoicing, covet earnestly this best gift, "great faith."

     Colossians 3:2
     (2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

      Paul is telling us where the focus of our attention needs to be. We can
give our minds over to a lot of things, for instance, to our jobs—and there is
a place for that. We can give our minds over to physical things—exercise,
eating well, and so forth—and there is a place for these, too.

      Indeed, humans need to set their minds on many things, but they need to
be prioritized correctly—put into the right niche and position. Then each of
these things has to be seen in relation to the Kingdom of God. Our priorities
must be set according to this standard—the overriding goal of our Christian
lives.

      "Set your mind on things above" adjusts the focus of our attention so
that we do not become distracted by things that are less important for any
longer than needed, so that they occupy the right proportion and amount of time
in our lives.

      John W. Ritenbaugh
      From  Titus 2:11-14

.

__,_._,___

o)----------------------[ Hapus dan Edit Pesan yang tidak perlu
]----------------------(o

Ganti Internet explorer anda dengan Firefox versi terbaru dengan keunggulan
lebih cepat,
lebih aman, dan lebih menyenangkan, untuk download dan info, KLIK
http://revival.or.id/firefox

o)---------------------------( Milis ini didukung oleh I-KAN

WebLink : http://rdsb.org ; http://dorcas-ministry.com ;
http://beritasorgawi.com ; http://ob.or.id
http://revival.or.id ; http://video.revival.or.id ;
http://shtarigan.revival.or.id

Berhenti dari Milis : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Langganan Milis : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Administrasi & Teknis : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
petunjuk nomail,mail,digest,gantiemail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Untuk info lebih lanjut kunjungi web kami di http://revival.or.id

Kirim email ke