Thanks, Erik. Modified GensrcCLDR.gmk as suggested:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8189784/webrev.03/

Naoto

On 4/9/18 4:15 PM, Erik Joelsson wrote:
Hello Naoto,

Looks good, just a style issue.

When breaking a recipe line, please add 4 additional spaces (after the tab) for continuation indent [1]. In this case I would also advocate breaking the line sooner to make side by side comparisons easier in the future.

/Erik

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/build/doc/code-conventions.html

On 2018-04-09 13:20, Naoto Sato wrote:
Hello,

Please review the changes to the following issue:

The proposed changeset is located at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8189784/webrev.02/

There were two causes of the issue. One was that j.t.f.ZoneName contained hard coded mappings based on the old CLDR data and never been updated. The other reason was that CLDR's deprecated zones ("SystemV" ones, in this case) were not properly replaced.

I am including build-dev for the review, as the change includes generating ZoneName mapping at the build time from the template.

Naoto