在 2017-10-28六的 10:19 +0200,Benno Schulenberg写道:
> Hello Boyuan Yang,
>
> Op 25-10-2017 om 10:42 schreef Boyuan Yang:
> > I am looking to become a member of Simplified Chinese (zh_CN)
> > translation
> > team of TranslationProject (TP).
> >
> > I have signed FSF's disclaimer several days ago.
> >
> > I will contribute to TP using current email address and name.
>
> Which packages do you intend to translate/update?  Have you
> sent a partially updated PO file (or diff) to the zh_CN mailing
> list to show that you can do a good job?

Currently I'm interested in man-db (translation stalled for nearly 10
years; would contact previous assigned translator first: CC-ing him
here), procps-ng and coreutils (would cooperate with Aron Xu).

I haven't sent any po files for TP softwares yet, but I did participate
in various l10n efforts before, including the localization of GNOME,
KDE and other FOSS projects. Contributions can be found using current
email address as keyword.

> Ji Zhengyu, can you confirm that Boyuan is welcome to become a
> member of the zh_CN team?
>
> Regards,
>
> Benno

Thanks,